Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the end.

so tonight was the gilmore girls series finale - i really enjoyed it. it ended so happy and wonderfully, and wasn't super clichéd or anything. kinda reminded me of the everybody loves raymond finale in the sense that the show could've continued next season if it wanted to but was fine that it didn't.
i have had a headache for a week straight now - its getting really old! there are only so many drugs one can take!
i cannot wait until the provincial election is done! enough stupid commercials! since when did campaigning = insulting other candidates without any self promotion? its so childish, seeing all these old men make stupid commercials soley to insult one another. pathetic. call me old fashioned but that is so unsportsman-like. boo.
slowly everyone around me is becoming employed. is it my turn soon? i hope so.
my head is going to explode. have a great evening everyone.
EDIT: Alister McGrath is on The Hour right now discussing his new book, The Dawkins Delusion, and his body language is identical to Henk. It makes me happy and sad.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Ugh. I hate that about politicians and their campaigns.