Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Interesting Life

I've been home for three weeks now, I think. Yeah that sounds about right. So, an update from my post two weeks ago.

Nothing much to report on:
Still no job.
Still not much to do.
Still missing Terrell.
I still officially hate flossing.
I still miss eating ice cream.
I still wish Brynne was working at home this summer.
Went to Brandon yesterday.
Its cold in my house.
I am alone for the day.

EDIT: Here are some pics of my hair post-pink dye. My streaks are carmel-y and pretty.

3 comments:

Jadis said...

Aw, Janna, your hair's so pretty. I can't wait for mine to get longer...it's almost two centimeters long now!

Big Mac mama said...

Aww so pretty and wavey! Me=jealous :)

Anonymous said...

I love you. I miss you and home too.

Your new hair is pretty.