Friday, May 18, 2007

what the...?

ok so i was just talking to brad at the play and he told me that HENK is coming home tomorrow! tomorrow!! why did i not know this? apparently he'll be here for nine days, which is ridiculously exceptionally exciting. i am pumped. but he's such a bum for not telling me. when i see him i will tell him he's a poo head, and thats a promise!
and i came home from the play just now and my parents have officially disappeared. i have no idea where they are, they left before me. i almost stayed for the after party because i was invited but i didn't feel like raining on their parade. hmm...

1 comment:

Brynne said...

What?!? Henk is coming home? Amma said he was going to be in Winnipeg this weekend for a wedding. I was not aware he was going to be home for any length of time. Tell him I said he's a poo head as well.