Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pink Haired Daddy

ok so last night i highlighted my hair (well kristin did it for me) and the dye was idiot proof, aka neon pink so you could tell what part of your hair you had streaked. so i was using pink bleach on my head, and my dad came in curiously. my dad has always had a weakness for blonde hair dye, and before you know it i'm piling neon pink goo on his head. next came the funniest photo shoot ever, and then the rinse - not only was his hair platinum blonde, but his scalp was still pink from the dye!! he looked a little like strawberry short cake. ha ha. it was pretty much amazing. here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

the side burns kill me.

eyes so blue and hair so...pink.

this is going on the anniversary cake.

4 comments:

Just A Girl said...

lol... those pictures are hilarious! i love how it's all mohawked lol

Anonymous said...

Wait I'm confused, is his hair pink or blonde now?? And what will his co-workers think??? But whatever thats awesome. I think associating with your family is putting my position of president of the hair virgin club in serious jeopardy!

Jadis said...

I adore it! It's fabulous. And don't feel bad about being a hair virgin Terrell....tis quite alright. My boyfriend's a hair virgin as well.

B-Rad said...

I was gonna say that's golden but it's pink! Absolutely hilarious