Sunday, May 27, 2007

its all messed up but we're alive

so life is a crazy whirling thing.

but god is constant and that is good.

had a job interview on saturday and got a job at timmy ho's in brandon.

have another interview on tuesday for a job at home.

things could change a lot in the next 48 hours.

i might need to move. i might settle in.

went to eldin roth's funeral on saturday. it was very sad.

he was my dad's age. it made me grateful for all i have.

his wife...well it broke my heart. she will be hurting for awhile.

rode my bike to church today. in a skirt.

i love being at home just me and the rents. its fun.

i also love talking to terrell. even about nothing at all.

but i think i just love him in general. yeah thats most likely it.

christopher lee is 85 today. happy birthday saruman/count dooku.

No comments: