Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pie Day

Today I spent the afternoon at Bakes' house and we made pie!! It was so fun. I ate too much crap and feel a little ill though, and like I can't put off working out much longer. A routine must begin!
If you'd like to see today's events click here. That should work.
Still no update on jobs. I feel a little better about it today. Yesterday I felt like a loser, it was not a good day. It was good to have fun today though!
Think I'm gonna go for a walk now.
EDIT: What a horrible night for television!! Renee kicked off America's Next Top Model by the hideous wisping ghoul-witch that is Tyra Banks (seriously, you should've seen her! whoever told her that long, flat, gray hair extensions were a good idea should be slapped!) even after they told her that her video & pic were the best. What is the point of the challenges then? They obvisouly mean nothing. Plus they called her "puffy" and "wrinkley", which was so unnecessary. That left big lipped small brained Natalie in the final two, boo!! At least she didn't win, but still! And then Melinda gets kicked off American Idol. What is wrong with people?! Its nights like this that I feel like not watching television ever again. Except CSI: New York was great tonight. Wow.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

WHAT!!! RENEE?!?!? like, the hawt (with a 'w') one?
Tyra needs to be slapped.

Jadis said...

I was just complaining about Tyra Bank's hidious grey hair the other day....it looks like an experiment gone terribly awry.