Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Bra, The Bad, and the Ugly

So last night was fun! Brynne came over with measuring tape and we measured and then went bra shopping. I found 2 that I liked, and one of them was only like $6.00! So that was sweet! And finally I have a bra that fits. Turns out I'm now a 36C, even though thats not what we measured at all. Stupid abnormal boobs! Sorry Terrell for all the bra posting, it will probably cease now that I have ones that fit!
Then Brynne and I went to see The Prestige in cheap seats. It was interesting...and very weird. The ending was astounding, pure cinematic genious! But as a whole I don't think I really liked the movie. It was about two horrible people who were obsessed with ruining each other's lives, so it wasn't the happiest story line at all. I didn't want either of them to win, they were so lame. Second movie I've seen in a while where one character's lives is all about secrets - this does not work! Especially in a relationship! So please converse, and don't lie, thats all I ask of you!
Then we came back and watched The Last Kiss with a bunch of people. Worst. Movie. Ever. Nothing about it was enjoyable for me, AT ALL. I was assaulted in every sense - my ears heard too many f-words, my eyes saw waaay too much sex and nudity, and my head was spinning in complete confusion of why someone felt the need to make this movie. If you like Zach Braff or Rachel Bilson and intend to keep it that way, do not see it! It was horrible, so many bad things happened and it was so dumb! The entire movie I had my hands in the air yelling, what the heck! I actually cried when it was over because it was very upsetting and unsettling for me. I mean in the movie his gf is pregnant, and then he cheats on her. Thats one of the worst things I can imagine. How alone would she feel? Oh, it was horrid. And I refuze to like it just because Zach Braff made it as well.
Afterwards Brynne and I talked a while in Megan's room and then tried on clothes in mine. I stayed up too late thinking. But yeah, it was a fun evening despite TLK and all of its horridness.

7 comments:

Brynne said...

Talking in Megan's room was hilarious and terrifying.

And that brown shirt is hott. With 2 't's.

That's right.

And it WAS David Bowie. Dang we're good. I was so excited when I found out that it really was him.

B-Rad said...

The Prestige is an awesome movie except for that part where they have to cut the other twin's fingers off. I gotta say those twins did an excellent job of hiding the fact they were twins. Oh and Zach Braff is the man because he's on scrubs.

Big Mac mama said...

I got a new bra too, whee! And I loved the twists in the Prestige, how many movies nowadays have that much thought put into it? Not a lot, I tell you.

jannafaye said...

it really was david bowie? amazing! we rock!

zach braff is usually pretty enjoyable. he was a moron in this movie.

yeah it was an interesting night!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new bras! You got your GST cheque today - I'll deposit it for you. Might cover the cost of those new bras . . . :)

How are you making out deciding on classes?

Love ya,
Mom

Jadis said...

Oh, Janna, I adore you and you still put so much into movies. It's great. And I heart bra shopping although I haven't done it in awhile...although I did go underwears shopping last month. And yes, I meant to say underwears.

Jadis said...

Oh Janna, I adore you, you still get way involved in movies! And I adore bra shopping too although I haven't done it in awhile...I did go underwears shopping last month though. And yes, I did mean to say underwears.