Saturday, January 27, 2007

lazy dayzy

another saturday at cmu...this has been the first one since i've gotten back that hasn't been insane.
of course that means that the 48 hours after that will be!
tomorrow i have choir, and then i get to watch curling (!!!) in a box (!!!) the final game of the canadian open (!!!). I might get to see david nedohin (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) depending on how well they play today - do it team ferbey!!
later that evening is ballroom dance and time with kirsten, and then monday is classes and then supper and BILLY TALENT!!
i have been looking forward to this since october, no lies. so i am pumped!
today has been LL - lazy and lonely. i showered, shaved my legs, vacuumed my room, and watched zoolander by myself.
yup, i'm cool.
i don't know where anyone is to chill with...terrell is watching curling all day and scott left for the evening, and brynne is busy.
so i guess i'll eat popcorn and read anabaptist beginnings.
mmm...salt and martin luther.
EDIT: I AM SEEING TEAM FERBEY TOMORROW! I could die of complete joy, a life dream coming true!! Oh my word, I am SO EXCITED!!

1 comment:

Jadis said...

Yeah, I bought Dave two tickets to Billy Talent for Christmas. He saw the concert this week and is probably only now, getting his complete hearing back.