Saturday, January 13, 2007

Freedom Writers

So the movie Freedom Writers came out yesterday! I cannot wait to see it, it looks upsetting, moving and amazing. I am pumped! And so many other people want to see it too...I think we should all go together. When does it start playing in Winnipeg? Cause I wanna go!

Also I just watched the lastest episode of Degrassi and totally cried, I cannot believe that they killed off my favorite character JT! I was so upset, and it happened so ridiculously... it was very sad. I felt like a loser sitting here crying, ha ha.

Yesterday I missed my mommy alot. During class I looked at Sheila teaching and Megan learning and I wondered what it would be like to have my mom teach me a class. I think it would be cool and I really wanted to go to the front of the class and hug her because I really missed my mom. Now I feel sad again. I think I'll call home tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, too!
Mom xoxo

Anonymous said...

i want to go see it. bring me with you?

Jadis said...

I miss my Mom too! She's in Ontario and I haven't talked to her in like, five days! And it's too long!