Monday, January 22, 2007

crazyawesome weekend

I thought last weekend was amazing, how does my life keep rocking even more?

I don't really know what to say about it, it will probably bore everyone who wasn't there. But it was AMAZING!

Terrell was gone all weekend so my best friends decided to keep me as busy as possible so I didn't miss him too much, LOL!

Thursday meant marks (I did good! And I got a C+ in bio! Whoo that was all I wanted!), choir, Marva Dawn, pool, Step Up with Justin, Scott and Brynne, talking, crying, emoting, dancing, and then ridiculous amounts talking until unGodly hours.

Friday was sleeping, showering, talking with Scott all afternoon, supper, High School Musical w/ Scott, almost watching curling until my ride fell through, snack, G smacked my butt accidentally, busing to the OC with Justin, Scott, Brynne and Rachel, freezing in line, running to the bus, freezing my feet, walking forever, getting lost, getting cold, getting checked out by people in drag, getting scared, being relieved and warm in the Empire, dancing, laughing, sweating, taxis, McDonalds, Get Over It, going to bed in the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday was sleeping, hanging with Scott and Blatz, pool, McDonalds with Scott, Brynne, Rachel and Mae, looking at Africa pictures, Nikela, curling, going to Zach's, Bogart, SNL, pictures, back to CMU, creme egg! talking through a movie while eating pizza with Tyler and Scott, falling alseep on Tyler's bed, going to bed.

Sunday was breakfast with Scott, African church (or choich if you will), dancing, clapping, exhaustion, African food, back to CMU, off to curling with Brynne and Mike, getting lost, laughing, watching Terrell and Zach win, coming back, eating ice cream, hanging out with Terrell, ballroom dance, more time with Terrell, snack, pool, hanging with Blatz high kicking in the hallway, snorting and nearly peeing my pants, and finally off to bed.

Welcome back, Monday. Off to supper with Terrell's grandparents tonight! And tomorrow is Terrell and my 10 month anniversary...crazy.

i was bad to my body this weekend...too much dairy! and mcdonalds...eww. and my first creme egg of 2007!
mmm...yummy.

4 comments:

Brynne said...

I took that picture! You have the skinniest wrists ever!


This weekend was so crazy awesome! I'm excited for a repeat! Although not for a little while, and hopefully one that involves going to bed a little earlier.

Have fun with Terrell's grandparents! Don't worry, they'll love you.
Remember, no fishnets =P

Kathen said...

You look like a skinny fashion model posing with a chocolate, and you're going to throw it down as soon as the camera stops flashing. But DON'T YOU DARE throw that down if I'm not there to catch it! Mmmm, Easter Cream Eggs...major vice of springtime!

jannafaye said...

well thank you but i definitly ate the egg! ha ha!

my wrists are creepy. i can't even wear my africa bracelet anymore b/c it slides all over and is uncomfortable. weird.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I want a creme egg, I haven't had one in years! My family won't buy 'em cuz they all think they're gross. Maybe you can get Jordan to send me one ;D if you talk to him soon, tell him I love him and miss him.

~Jenny