Monday, January 15, 2007

I am Happy

okay so my blog won't let me post when i'm on my computer...any advice? right now i am on baker's, but its very annoying not being able to comment or anything when i want to...

Best weekend EVER!
Pancakes.
Drama.
Friends.
Fun.
Tootsie Roll Pops.
Glenn, Mike and It Is To Laugh.
M&Ms.
Degrassi.
Men In Kilts.
Cold.
Taxis.
Spooning with Brynne.
Applebees.
Burgers!
Catching every bus.
New shirt.
Calling my mommy.
Terrell.
Ballroom dancing.
Cars.
Love.
High School Musical.

Great people. (Justin, Baker, Megan, Terrell, Caryn, Scott, Mae)

Happiness.
Plans.
Dancing.
Guitar.
Singing with Caryn.
Talking to Scott on MSN.
Going to bed
With a smile on my face.
I.
Love.
Life.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Did you watch High School Musical without me? =`( I love that movie.

Jadis said...

Oh goodness! Men in Kilts!