Friday, January 26, 2007

Friends and Team Ferbey!

So my computer has finally decided to let me post from it, so I thought I'd better cease the opportunity!!
Last night was fun. Lots of Outtatowners, 17 (exactly half) to be exact. We went out for supper at Applebees (which always makes me sick after) and then hung out in the alcove of the lounge, talking and reminiscing. It was sweet.
Then I talked with Scott and Terrell for a while until Terrell went to bed. Scott and I had both were having an 'emo' day so we stayed up talking and singing along to High School Musical and Kelly Clarkson. It was fun but I killed my already-sore throat. Jess, Landon and Jothom were a slight interruption which included snorting, crying, kissing and laughing. And many many photos. I laugh right now remembering...ha ha!
Anyhoo so we finally decided we should go to bed, and he walked me back to my res. I was asleep as soon as I hit the pillow, I think!
OH GUESS WHAT?!?! I am totally going to watch the final game of the Canadian Open! Terrell has free tickets so he, Zach, Baker and I are going! I almost cried when I found out, I am so excited! Dad, I could see like, Gushue Stoughton, or (squeal!) TEAM FERBEY. Yeah I am freaking out. Wow.
So thats all for today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad'll be jealous! So cool you get to go!

Brynne said...

I'm jealous, and I'm not even really a curling person.

Anonymous said...

I don't pretend to be a grammer expert, in fact Zach's mom corrected my speech numerous times tonight but don't mean "seize" not "cease". I could be completely wrong on that, after all I just found out saying "he's curling good" is wrong, you should say "he is curling well" who knew, I guess it makes sense. And the most exciting thing (for you atleast, i personally don't care) Ferbey is in the final!!!! against Kevin Martin!!! what a sweet final.

Anonymous said...

"Seize" is, indeed, the correct term. I assume this grave grammatical error was made due to her immense excitement over her new-found ability to post from her own computer. Now that she is extraordinarily excited about her opportunity to witness Team Ferbey's final game, one can only hope that her grammatical skills will not suffer yet again.

Big Mac mama said...

Oh no! Here I was all excited to correct Janna's spelling on seize/cease error only to find two on the topic already. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I am exceedingly disappointed that the young lady of questionable grammatical standards has not in any way responded to the heartfelt admonitions of those nearest and dearest to her. One can unhappily assume that her tender sensibilities are wounded by these gentlest of corrections. Oh, that her eyes could see into the hearts of those who guard her grammar! She would see only the humblest and most loving of hearts, the sweetest dispositions, and kindest regards.