Wednesday, August 03, 2005

BOO CANADA!!!

I can't BELIEVE that Amber got kicked off!!! What is wrong with Canada? YUCK YUCK YUCK! I want to throw something...
This is awful....its exactly like eliminating Kalan Porter third and leaving Manoah behind. Vomit. Filth. Yuck. I cannot find anything to say that is pleasant.
I dunno, if Zach doesn't give her a record deal....
I AM ANGRY. If I was one of those Brat Camp kids this post would be very different. Speaking of that show, it puts me in the hugest funk ever. I am currently angry to be a citizen of Canada. I feel like I am surrounded by clueless people. Have we turned into the US, where we choose Ruben over Clay? Vonzell over Nikko? A pretty face over any pinch of talent? I am disgusted by this choice, and will continue to be so.
This is depressing, Canadian Idol was so much better last year with Kalan, Josh, Shane, you know, people with talent. I guess now I'm pulling for Daryl. And Josh (who was in the bottom two - ridiculous!), a musical genious. Whatever, it obviously doesn't matter who has talent anymore.

Janna: Boo! Boo! Boo!
Canadian Public: Why do you do this?
Janna: Because you had talent in your hands, and you gave it up!
Canadian Public: But they would have eliminated Suzi if we hadn't done it.
Janna: Your next Canadian Idol was there. And you chose another. Amber saved you in the Top 10, and you treated her like garbage. And that's what you are, the Country of Refuse. So cheer her on now if you want, cheer to her. Cheer on, Country of Slime, Country of Filth, Country of Putrescence. Boo! Boo! Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo! Boo! Boo!

(Special thanks to the Princess Bride for the script.)

2 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

you know how i love when you editorialize over the princess bride; it does my heart good to see good film being used by smart people. and also, amber is amazing. over and out.

Anonymous said...

Hi-de-ho, Janna. It's Jordan's quasi-GF Jenny again. I know how you feel, it's the same way I felt when Constantine got voted off AI, and how I cathartically felt when Jordan told me the news of Amber Fleury. Mind you, I live in the US and therefore have never even heard her sing. And I still feel for you, because all the Idols worldwide are so grossly corrupt! I mean, CARRIE FRICKIN' UNDERWOOD! [/end rant]