Thursday, August 25, 2005

Red Eye (dun dun DUH)

Okay so last night Brynne and I has a crazy fun Gremlin trip to Bdn and saw Red Eye. It was totally enjoyable! The beginning was a bit draggy, because it relied to much on silly dialogue, but once they started beating the crap out of each other it got totally better! Seriously, that movie should be used for a self-defence class. I never knew that pens in the throat and stilletos in the thigh could be so lethal! Same with a cheerleading baton! She kicks his butt for like 30 minutes, and when he finally manages to catch her, she says to him, "you are so pathetic." HA! So true! I mean his butt gets kicked by a 5'5", 118 pound girl! And her hair looks beautiful the entire movie, even after being thrown down a flight of stairs. She rocks, I love Rachel McAdams! No matter what color her hair is, she looks stunning. And she's a convincing cryer. Anyhoo, so then we went to Walmart and I bought lipgloss called "Tall, Dark, and Handsome" and Brynne's was called "Rich and Famous" so we started coming up with guy's names who fit the titles. I had Ewan McGregor and Clive Owen, she had Kalan Porter and seriously just about any celebrity ever, lol. I think we should share Johnny Depp. I giggled. Then we went to Dairy Queen and headed for home just talking and chilling out. I totally missed that, we haven't done that in SO long! And I missed that and it so won't happen again until like CHRISTMAS. So freaking weird, I mean we're like attached at the hip and now we're separated until December. So weird. I can't believe she's leaving and I'm leaving and that we're all being separated. Yikes. I don't like it. Well I want to go watch Untamed Heart and have a good cry. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Brynne said...

I love you too. I have no idea how I'm going to survive. I'm so scared.

Kathen said...

About 6 people commented in the store the next day, "Man, you look tired!" And I couldn't say a thing, 'cuz my Mom was looking down at me sayin', "HA! Payback time! NOW you know what it feels like waiting up for your child! BWAA-HA-HA-ha-haaaaa!"
Just kidding. She wouldn't laugh so diabollically (sic). But the rest is so true!

Love, the Knittin' Gollum