Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Canadian Idol - Week 4

Ok, its Big Band week on CI, which is odd because its usually one of the last themes. Oh well, lets see what our idols can do!
Suzi Rawn opened the show singing this song we listened to in Jazz Band. It sounded nothing like it. I must agree with my brother when he said during her performance, "some people just shouldn't try singing" because he hit the nail on the head. She suits the jazz stuff I guess, but it was very lounge singer-esque and mostly was sung by the crowd. Meh. Aaron's dancing was adorable!! This was his thing, he did it and it was great! Farley was finally like, "just embrace who you are!" and I agree. Good for Aaron, he should be proud of his ability. The worst performance of the night was by Melissa, singing "De-Lovely". It was more like "De-AWFUL" and "De-id not hit a note". It was awful, our judges don't even listen anymore. They just say what they want. Talk her up all you want, you did the same thing to Elena and she was eliminated pretty fast. I WANT TO MARRY JOSH. He shaved, pushed back his hair and looked so beautiful I wanted to explode. There is no reason why he shouldn't win. Can I marry him please? Wow, it was almost a religious experience. It was....wow. Wow wow WOW. The next best performance was by none other than Rex Goudy. He was simply amazing. Holy mother, I love him, he's so beautiful and real and emotional and honest and wow. Holy cleavage Casey! Thats not how I like to see my nice little girl. Her voice hardcore broke and she was boring as per usual. Daryl is the cutest guy ever. I mean dang, this kid can SING. My gosh! I want to hug him, the judges were unreasonably mean to him. LIKE SO MEAN. Evil Jake! And like you can talk Farley, in your ugly nasty old lady Easter hat. Yuck. They just jealous that he is so much better than Melissa and Suzi combined. Wow, thats actually a bad mental image.
Some other things to note - Zach actually dressed well tonight! Farley's hat is hideous. The band is AMAZING. And lastly, Ben Mulroney is the tallest person alive. He towers above everyone. Thought he looked ready to work the cruise ship, I still love him.
So...the bottom three is: Casey, Melissa, and Suzi (if Daryl, Josh, Rex or Aaron are in the bottom 3 heads will roll). And MELISSA GOES. Man I hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron and Daryl?!? Come on, people!