Friday, August 19, 2005

Word Vomit

So I'm at work right now...geez its freezing in here. And my ears keep clicking. Perhaps the meds are finally working. For the past few days I've felt like I have tinitus, hearing an electrical whirring all the time. It was weird, I could hear it over my own whisper. Now they are clicking away, making whooshing sounds like they do after you go swimming and your ears are all full of water. Good ole ear infection. I miss my scarf. It kept me toasty warm and now I’m just like freezing my butt off. It was just cozy and comforting. I hope Baba brings me something nice and hot for supper. Like a baked potato with sour cream. And soup, that stuff she brought me before. Supper should be here soon, like in the next half hour because Baba likes to feed me at like 4:00 in the afternoon. I miss Brynne. We haven’t hung out in ever. We should get together and rent “A Lot Like Love’, I wanna see it. Even though it has Ashton Kutcher in it. I actually enjoy Punked, its some stupid garbage but it is so much fun to watch people like Eva Longoria and Mario freaking out or weeping because they got arrested or had am old lady accuse them of looking at her breasteses. Ha ha! Know what movie I want to see again? Mod Squad. Totally enjoyable, the best part of the movie is Claire Danes’ hair, so pretty and fun and it never looks bad, ever. That’s kind of irritating. Like me missing all this season of the OC! And Lost too. I’m saddened, I mean how will I know what happened to Marissa after she shot Trey? Is Ryan mad? Is Kirsten sober? Is Sandy still wonderful? Please tell me Seth and Summer and good and going strong and that Zach is gone and that annoying girl Jess is gone too. And in Lost, who are the others? Is that kid still alive? Does bimbo still love brown man? When will Kate and Dr. Wonderful get together? Will the adorable Chinese couple re-unite? Is Charlie going to use the drugs they found on the plane? Will angry bald man lose his ability to walk? You can tell I’m rusty already because I forget all their names. Sadness. Brat Camp is almost over, and I’m beginning to mourn already. The opening to that show is so spectacularly amazing that I want to like eat it. Everyone on earth should be jealous that they didn’t create it, I mean the pictures, words, and music are all just like perfect and amazing and inspired. I love it. And Isaiah’s hair, and the name Isaiah. And Shawn’s stoner voice, I love it. He almost cried and I got emotional. I could really go on forever about Brat Camp, so I should stop now. I wonder if I can e-mail CTV and buy a copy of the season? I’d do it too. I am so cold I could die. I am so pining for my scarf right now. Ah I want to go home and watch old episodes of the OC that I taped. Four more hours of work. You people should watch SYTYCD because its fun and the dancing is great. Jonnis is amazing and Canadian, he does all this exciting clowning stuff. It was a fun time anyhoo. All hearing has gone out of my right ear. Its weird and annoying. Brynne brought me a scarf, its warm and crazy long! I love the Killers new song. Two more hours of work. Label makers are so addicting! I want to go home and watch the Notebook and Untamed Heart. Both of those movies are upsetting and moving. Baba gave me chocolate cake stuff and its thrilling. This sucks I am so done with work and I want to go home! I’m going to go to the bathroom as soon as the Killers song finishes (it came on right after I typed that I love it. Uncanny or what?). “I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldier.” Well now I only have one hour of work left, so I have to shut down the computer and cover it up for another year. Toodles! Thanks for coming out.

No comments: