Thursday, August 18, 2005

Crying a River

This is a sad sad day. I hate crying before I go to bed! I know it takes a really small and pathetic person to get so over-emotional and stupid over TV shows, but come on, even you were sad when Speed was killed on CSI: Miami, right? Was that just me? So I am sad because two of my favorite people were removed forever from my television tonight, and I've grown quite attatched to them, so I am mourning the loss.
Nick was like my favorite kid on Brat Camp, the most addicting and emotional show to ever grace my living room. Seriously! He's this little troubled guy with dyslexia who is 14 and can't read or tell you what 15 divided by 3 is, but he's so endearing and sweet that you just want to cry and embrace him. Which I did - well the crying part at least. He was a good boy who changed and promised not to try to kill his brother anymore and he left Sagewalk and went home tonight, away from my TV for always. I'm saddened. At least Shawn is still around - he makes me emotional too, when Mother Raven almost wept and touched his head...sigh. I will truely weep when he is gone for good.
I can't believe Josh was kicked off Canadian Idol! I miss a week and look what happened!! I mean Daryl going last week was crazy, but this is ridiculous. I just sat on my couch and bawled, what a man, what a genius, what a presence, what a talent, what an individual, what an OUTRAGE that those three girls beat him! He's such a lovely man, such a lovely spirit, he's better off without idol, but now I can't watch him every week. Everyone go to idol's official site and watch the video of him singing "In the Air Tonight", it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I just bawled. A crime, really.
So thats pretty much it for my rant. I only have 2 more days of work and like 2 weeks until Outtatown. I am going to wet myself I am so frightened!!!

No comments: