Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Canadian Idol - Week 3

Okay, so here I am for another night of Idol fun! It was 80’s week. Yeah I know, my favorite era of music. I was soooo excited about it too (note the sarcasm).
First of all, I love to say how happy I am to see Zack humiliated on national TV. Playing a clip of his old rock band…priceless. His hair was hilarious.
Anyhoo, Amber started the show. It was alright. I mean, sung well, but just…meh. I wanted chills and I just didn’t get them. Rex was next, and he looked splendid as usual. He was good, I mean I enjoyed it. He sang it like Rex. Ok, when Byrd says that you sang ‘okay’ and you’re about to perform in front of Canada…that’s the kiss of death. This is what was said to Casey in her pre-song clip. I think anyone who thinks that was good has gym socks in their ears. Sass only liked it because they shared the same hair style and color of extensions. Daryl may be odd, but he is amazing!!! He was completely awesome tonight, singing ‘Tainted Love’ which is one of my favorites. That kid rocks. What up with Suzi’s scary dancing? She must’ve read my review last week and tried not to spin or sing like Pee Wee, and somehow it was 10 times worse. She looked hot, but sounded completely hideous. Wow. Aaron is amazing for having a faux hawk! He did so good! I am happy that Jake yelled at Zack (by the way Zack, the show is NOT about you so get over yourself). JOSH WAS AMAZING. OH MY GOSH WHAT TO EVEN SAY. INEXPLICABLE. FRESH! EXCITING! Ha ha ha. He was brilliant. I thought Melissa was about to pole dance the way she kept carrying her mike stand around for no reason. ‘Holding Out for a Hero’ is a great song, but it was not sung great at all. She can leave at any time and I’ll be glad.
Sooo…I survived 80’s week. Everyone should be proud, especially Brynne.
Down to business: the bottom three – Casey, Suzi, Melissa. This is a toss up between Suzi and Casey, but I guess I have to decide. CASEY GOES.
Note: Due to Ashley's elimination, I'd like to offer a big fat congrats to Suzi Rawn, Canada's first Pee Wee Idol!!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Aww, I am proud.