Monday, July 24, 2006

Fun Weekend

So I was in the 'Peg this weekend. It was fun, I drove there myself all by myself! So that was exciting and really easy. I got to my sister's on Friday around 3:30, and we had supper and went mini golfing with her boyfriend Tyler's family. I definitely won if thats what a high score meant - ha ha ha. Anyhoo, then we hung out at his parent's house and I met his brother who is super funny. The next day I hung out with Tyler all day, it was sweet! We went to The Flag Store, where I bought a nice sized SA flag and a pin and some stickers. We were in there for like half an hour or more, we're such nerds but it was fun. Then we got some 7-11 slurpees and watched Clue at KB's house. After that we cruised the Outtatown website and I showed Tyler the pictures from out site. Then I made us supper (grilled cheese) and we watched Sleepover. I love that movie! The brother makes that film, its awesome. Tyler totally enjoyed it, I could tell. We picked my sister up from work and went to the St. Vital Mall and watched "Lady in the Water". I know, many people will say that it sucks, and they have reason, I'm sure. But I totally liked it! It is nothing like the previews or the trailer. It was such a feel good movie. It had good characters, who all bonded together while figuring out their purpose in life and you rooted for them. The ending was good, I love Paul Giamatti, and thats that. Anyhoo, on Sunday we went to church with Jono, who's swell, to this place called Soul Sanctuary. I liked it, I'd go again. Lunch afterwards was hilarious - BEV! And I almost spewed many things out of my nose, it was great.
Then on to Open Mic, the OT reunion bbq thing. So fun! So cool to see so many people who I love and missed. Everyone looked great! And we all hung out and talked and ate and it was so fun. And Blayne Griener remembered me! He called me Sparkplug! It was excellent, I found out that Jared and Janice are going out, and that was good. We went out for ice cream at Sargent Sundae and then hung out at Zach's house. That was sweet, hanging with Allison and singing with Janice. I also got to talk to Terrell on the phone which was sweet b/c it was our 4 month anniversary yesterday. I felt almost like he was there, being on the phone with him around everyone else. That was great. Allison drove me home and I came home this afternoon. It was sweet, and I only have 9 more days of work! Whoo! Have a great week everyone.

No comments: