Saturday, December 30, 2006

Change of Plans

After a frustrating and painful morning (liquid nitrogen, I hate you!) we cancelled our trip to see the movie. I can't believe its not playing yet! Ridic! Anyhoo, so because my foot hurt we decided to go tomorrow and have supper and go bowling instead of wasting money on a movie we don't want to see. So pumped! Bowling with Henk is always the funniest thing ever!
I went to Brandon today anyway, with my sister. She got her hair cut and I got some pictures printed ($10 worth, or 58 ha ha!) and I booked a hair appointment for myself for tomorrow. That is a necessity. I bought some pretty clothes from Giant Tiger as well. Brown ones.
After her hair cut we had supper at Joey's (yum!) and saw The Good Shepard with Scott. It was weird. And dark. And disturbing. And weird. And Matt Damon is a good actor, but yeah it was weird. But nice to see Scott! And then we talked about the movie practically the whole way home, and now here we are.
Home sweet home.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that yesterday afternoon KB and I pulled out our instruments from high school band - her trombone and my trumpet. I almost had an aneurysm. It was pretty hilarious! And fun, I played taps. Afterwards I has the sickest lip hickey ever, it was sweet!

1 comment:

Jadis said...

Ah! The lip hickey, and Scott Moffatt, sigh!