Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Gala!

So last night was the CMU Christmas Gala. It was so fun! I wore my grad dress, which made me so happy. It didn't even feel too tight, which was sweet. Terrell dressed to match me and that was happy as well. I don't think we've ever had that many pictures taken together ever in my life! After food, a boring program, and many many pictures we headed to the Blaurock for the after-party that included a crazy awesome band and lots of Mennonite dancing!! Here are some pictures from last night.
who's hot? its me and t-rell!

dookhie and myself behind the trees.


kissing caryn!


pregnant with Jotham (mom he says hi and apologises by the way ha ha)


pooped from dancing.

Afterwards G, Terrell, Caryn and I hung out in G's apartment. It was fun! I felt weird after the night was over, however. Lately I've really sucked at dealing with fun things coming to an end. I get depressed and feel like crying. Maybe it happened as well because I had been looking forward to the gala for so long - I just want to go home now that its over. Unfortunately I have two exams coming up before then, ew. But tomorrow Bakes and I are going to house-sit for Alison's aunt while they are at Todd's funeral, so I should get some good study time in then.

6 comments:

Kaitlan said...

I love the pink tie!!as well as pregnant Janna tehe. I cant wait to go home,can we plzzzzzzzzz have a bryce movie night plz o plz o plz!!!!!=)~

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! And I don't mean you and Jotham! (Hi to him, and I might forgive him. lol) You look great in the pics, (Terrell handsome as always,and with the pink tie!) and congrats on the beautiful dress not being tight. I see you weren't propped up on a board in the corner, so it's all good! :)
Love ya!

Brynne said...

Aww, you're so pretty! Glad you had fun. I'm with Kaitlan on the Bryce movie night.

Anonymous said...

Me, three, on the Bryce movie night. It'd be fun!

Big Mac mama said...

Aww, pretty in pink! (I guess that could go for Terrell too?) lol

Jadis said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Yay fun pics...Jan you look amazing!