Monday, December 04, 2006

Random Fun Things

Last weekend at the mall I set off alarms everywhere I went because I didn't remove the 'Please remove after purchase" tag. Each store kept scanning my bag, but my pants kept setting it off. Finally in Shoppers, after setting off the alarm entering and leaving the store, the guy scanned my bag and I showed him that it was indeed my pants by going through the entrance again. He looked at me, tapped the counter and said, "hop up." So I sat on the scanner thing, wiggled my butt a few times and got off. No more setting off alarms for me! So funny! Everyone in the store was howling when I got up on that thing...maybe it was mostly Brynne...
You guys, God is awesome. I accomplished everything on my to do list today. That was exciting! Plus I even found time to watch curling with Baker! That was great, even though Ferbie lost...grr! Anyhoo, Bib Lt homework - check. Steal Baker and Terrell's cameras - check. See a movie with Brynne - check (Little Miss Sunshine...it was weird and good and sad and hilarious). Hang out with Terrell (?) - check! Even though it was only for like 15 minutes, those 15 minutes mean so much to me. I am happy for anytime spent with him. What can I say? Easy to please!
I should be sleeping so I can accomplish my to do list for tomorrow. I am going to fast and pray for all the students preparing for exams and for the Outtatown students that are preparing to return home for Christmas. It is a difficult time! I am looking forward to spending that time in prayer.
Goodnight my lovelies.
P.S. I quit hockey and feel great about it. This was the first Sunday in a month where I didn't feel stressed at all.

3 comments:

Brynne said...

What can I say. I'm a loud person. I enjoy laughing. It's a heck of a lot more fun than crying. Even though it hurts sometimes.

Jadis said...

I agree and I would have paid money to see that!

Big Mac mama said...

That totally sounds like something you'd do LOL!