Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fun Times

So the past few days have been fun - Boxing Day with the Bryce clan and two crazy cousins. I was happy to have a tea party with Kiah, watch Cars with Elijah and that Tyler could come for a few days! I enjoy him, even though he kicks my butt at crokinole.
Went to Brynne's yesterday, saw her fam and her massive television. I want. LOL! It almost gave me a headache though! But we exchanged gifts and I got a sweet action shirt from her, I love it! It was fun, and she decided to spend the night and so we rented Stick It and Step Up after having supper at Choy's. Of course as soon as we got home I got a severe head ache, so I spent the night on the couch feeling nauseous and exhausted. But we watched both films, which were pretty good (Stick It was nothing like I thought it'd be - but still pretty good) even though I had a 15 minute nap between the two.
Today we woke up, ate, chilled, kept eating, talked for a few hours, watched Step Up again and then I took her home. It was really funny because I told a story and Brynne shot water out of her nose...ha ha! Oh Nargus!
Scary story!!! I was listening to my new Christina Aguilera CD, and the first song on the second disk has carnival music in it, and it scared me SO BAD. I hate clowns, and carnival-esque stuff, yikes I was like totally freaking out and shaking so Brynne made me change the song. Ug, I still feel all shook up *cue Elvis voice*.
Yup tomorrow I go to the doctor, hopefully get a wart removed (yahoo) and then off to Brandon with Henk, Brynne and Bakes. Life is good.

2 comments:

Jadis said...

You and your clowns! I'm glad you had a good Christmas; did you get your present?

Brynne said...

It upset me slightly that you were so upset by that song. I guess I shouldn't buy you a clown balloon to hide in your room for your birthday.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. Yay Will Smith!