Monday, November 01, 2004

Another Blarging Day

Well, today was another AARRG day. It just wasn't the grandest day, and I am super tired. I actually almost cried. And I didn't get the job I wanted, and every class basically was torture. I mean bio and art just SUCK. Like hardcore suck. And I feel so rushed and over tired and over worked and it generally blows. Wow I'm in a complaining mood today! I guess jazz band was good today. And I am happy for Ashley. She's the greatest person, and I couldn't think of anyone who deserves that job more. And I got all my homework done. So yay me. Anyways, I guess I should go and call Cass. I haven't talked to Cass or Al in forever, and I feel kinda crappy about that. Especially Al. I at least talk to Cass on MSN, so I know most of the scoop. But I have no clue whats going on with Al. So yeah I should go call them. Later I guess.
P.S. I promise the mopey and irritating posts will stop soon.
P.P.S. I love CSI: Miami! They played the song "Get Low" in the opening!
P.P.P.S. I hate CSI: Miami! They killed Speed! I bawled the whole episode! I LOVE SPEED!

2 comments:

Chris said...

How can art ''suck'' ?!?!
Bah!
Art is wonderful!
Unless you have a devilish teacher... but even then!
you still have a class
where you get to CREATE
how wonderful is that???

Chris said...

Again to reply to your comment on my blog:

That is quite a long story. Quite a long story indeed.
It is a bummer that your teacher makes art something you dread.

My email is mayorcj@gmail.com - that might be easier than comments on the blogs.

Chris