Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Oh, Drama!

So tonight there were Drama auditions. Nobody came! Seriously, there were like me and 4 other girls and that was it. Lindsey was there. I love her, she's so talented and fun! And then all the Minnedosa crew, who I also love! LOL! And we hung out and talked, and I found out a person that everyone likes and thinks is hot that I don't like or think is hot...well they feel the same way as me about her! And it was funny, David and I talked about when we went out, lol, good times. It was fun, and I hope this is how Drama is, just our group. Because tonight was a sick amount of fun, again. I seem to have fountainous amounts of fun with those guys! The only bad thing is a girl who isn't worthy will most likely get the lead part, which is so typical Drama. I should really learn to just get over that. The weird thing is I don't want the lead. Like at all. I just wanna hang out downstairs with the crew. The Westman crew. And David and Trevor and I were talking and and David and I decided we were gonna do it as his house - as in hang out, you sick minded people! LOL! It should be fun, Trevor's got my number, so its gonna happen! I'm happy! And I have a huge headache so off I go to bed!
Oh crap I gotta print off that Outta Town thing first...

No comments: