Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Relient K Rocks My Socks!

Hey all. Nothing really new to report about. I was listening to my Relient K CD today when I was doing math. I love them! Really, they are my favorite band ever, they are so talented and awesome. They can be hilarious, and then sing something so moving and thought provoking that it just blows me away. It just rocks my socks. I mean there's this song on their Christmas CD called "I Celebrate the Day" and its so wonderfully moving. They make me feel like I can just open my ears and listen and hear God speak. I mean their lyrics are all about how we're normal, and we screw up, but God loves us so much that He just embraces us and loves and forgives us through all our crappy times. And I so need to hear that. I love Matt Theisson. He's my hero. His voice is just beautiful, like the words he writes. Anyways, everyone should go out and buy "Mmhhmm" and "Deck the Halls, Bruise Your Hand" because they ROCK!
GO RELIENT K!

No comments: