Sunday, November 21, 2004

Food, Glorious Food

Okay so tonight was SO MUCH FUN! There was Youth Group, which I needed after such a crappy day. It was the progressive supper, and we had appetizers, ceasar salad, potato soup, roast beef with potatoes and gravy, and turtle cake. Everything was inexplicably yummy! Then we had the devotion at my house. There were 28 teens squished into my living room. It was insane! Afterwards we all went outside and hung out and lots of people left. Brion, Brynne, Henk, Codie, Kate and I walked down to the church. Then Codie and Kate left, and the rest of us cruised in Henk's truck. It was totally frightening! He's a horrible driver, I gotta say. But it was so fun too. Then we dropped off Brion and the three of us talked and cruised in the Gremlin. That was so awesome! I mean Henk and I haven't bonded since...grade 10. And he was like yeah, I'm gonna take you guys flying! I was so excited! And we're gonna go see a movie sometime too. And then he told me I was awesome to talk to, and that was nice! We listened to Em and totally had a good time. We just cruised and had Gremlin moments, which are the best kind. One of the few that don't involve Dean! Thats a good thing. Anyways, so yeah it was totally awesome and I didn't get home until like, 11:00. Brynne was whining about how she had to get home, but I don't really blame her cause her dad's home and she had a 10 minute drive. But yeah it was totally awesome and tonight made my weekend. Anyways, I should go to bed so I can get up for church.
Night all!

No comments: