Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Me Against the World

So today I woke up and decided I was gonna do what I wanted and not care what anyone said. So I got up and thought I'd wear sweatpants - its all about comfort, baby! I also decided to vent through my eye make up. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, right? LOL. So I'm wearing like an inch thick of black eyeliner on both lids. I think it looks cool, actually. And I wore my Westman hoodie because it makes me happy. I need to feel happy because today is report card day.
Plus last night I had a fight with Brion. He was being such a boy about everything too, which made me more mad than I already was. I thought he was better than that, that we were different and he didn't have to act like a moron with me. But I guess we slipped. As Avril Lavigne would say, we lost it. LOL! Oh, Avril. Anyways, I'm off to do some more math, and then I have band instead of art! Yay!
Oh and I had a bio test today and thought it went pretty well.
And I'm listening to Josh Groban....hee hee I love him!

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Hey Jan, Just wanted to say hi. HI! See you in band

Brynne said...

Kay, I just have to say that your angry, expressing yourself makeup today was really exciting. You have a way with eyeshadow. All bow before Janna, wielder of the all powerful eyeliner! Tee Hee. I'm stupid and tired. To bed for me!