Tuesday, November 16, 2004

"The Dirt"

Okay, so I haven't done a real post in a while, so here goes.
Life had been alright lately I guess. I'm been in the crappiest of crappy moods lately and everyone seems to be trying my patience and pushing all the wrong buttons. And now I am remembering why I'm not friends in a group of 3. Because I always end up being the one feeling left out. Like the other two are way tighter than you and have all these inside jokes that are mentioned all the time. I hate when someone treats you a certain way to make you feel special and then does it to someone else too. I mean, that just makes me feel cheap. Everything seems to be disappointing me too. My friends, school, myself. I am freaking out about report cards like you would not believe! Yuck. I just don't like school, and I'm overtired and WAY behind in my math and really starting to feel the pressure now. And why haven't they contacted us about Drama yet? Why did I dream about Blaine and David? Why is my head so itchy? These are the questions that haunt me frequently. Well I'm off to do some math and then go to art class (joy).
Wow this was mopey and stupid. Sorry everyone.

No comments: