Sunday, November 07, 2004

Churchy Weekend

Wow, I haven't posted in a while! Sorry! Anyways, nothing really interesting has happened. Well I guess Youth Group on Friday was awesome! We all went out to Baker's and played capture the flag in the dark in their bush. My team one! It was totally awesome, and my ex boyfriend was there, which is hilarious. He's not really a social setting kind of person, so I thought it was funny. Then we had hotdogs and cake and watched fireworks. It was FREEZING outside. But Kaitlan was huddling with me and we kept warm. Then we played dodge ball and that was it. But it was uber fun, and everyone was in a hugging mood, and I was too, so all was good. And Leanna hugged Henk, so she is therefore my hero! Ha ha. And then on Saturday Jodi, Ashley, Leanna and I (with Ireen) went to a Catholic church and taught their Sunday School kids some songs. I thought it went really well and it was fun because I was with them. When I got home Kristin and I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was interesting. I thought it was good, and I loved her hair! Then today was church, and I cleaned my room. I should go do some math though. But I'm talking to Ashley on MSN and its really fun! But I should post this before it gets too long and stupid.
Byes!

1 comment:

cassie trumbley said...

yeah ryan made me watch eternal sunshine, i thought it was amazing, and her hair was totally moving!! ryan told me that she reminded him of me. hopefully not the slut part. i love you papa i will talk to you later!!!!
love you
cass :)