Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Much Ado About Nothing

Wow, I haven't posted in ever! I never seem to have a spare moment. Anyways, hows it going? Last night I spent all night writing this essay for ELA. It was comparing To Kill a Mockingbird (really good book) and Of Mice and Men (really sad book). It was pretty easy, but very extremely long. Anyways, so yeah. And its a little crazy at my house, emotional wise. Everyone's kinda freaking out, which is understandable, but the tension is really high and weird. Anyways, I had a dentist appointment so I had to miss Jazz band, which sucks. I love Jazz band, and when Eddie plays Default music! But next month, on December 29th I get my braces off! Whee! I am so excited. And I love Josh Groban, holy crap. He's so pretty and talented! Like the song "When You Say You Love Me" is so amazing and I wish he was singing it at me! Wow! LOL anyways, this is dumb and I don't have much else to say. Oh except this: know who I like? Ireen. I think she's nice and fun to hang out with at school. We're totally friends. Anyways, better fly!
P.S. I wish I could fly! I am such a Peter Pan loser!

2 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

feel absolutely free to create lists as you wish, i back you up one frillion percent, as well as give you full permission to utilize any words i make up or things that tickle you from my blog. i love you girl, and totally appreciate dashboard!!

Big Mac mama said...

lol Jan i totally know what you mean! Ireen is awesome..some people think she's stuck up, but I totally adore her, she's so nice. And as for the braces, whoopie! You'll be getting yours off just after I (hopfully) get mine on! (better get mine on, or I'll have to murder that dentist in his sleep) lol!