Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Under Pressure

What to even say...not a whole lot is new. I am feeling SO STRESSED about my math! Like I am freaking out. I refuse to think about grad because what if I'm not there? What if I don't graduate? Why did this happen to me? I mean life would be so much less stressful if I didn't have this math thing hanging over my head. I could anticipate grad and be excited about it. Frick this sucks. And lately I feel like I've gained some weight, and I mean I usually don't care, but like I was starting to trim down and be comfortable with myself, and now all I see is yucky flab. And life is so crazy and stressful and I just want to die and be finished math! Why don't I have my sister's brain? She'd be done it by now, or at least she'd have passed Pre-Calc in the first place. Frick. I'm gonna go do math now.
Oh and by the way Brion and I made up yesterday. That took a long time! And he told me I was his best friend. :)

3 comments:

jannafaye said...

Hey its me commenting on my own blog! I'm such a loser!

Big Mac mama said...

I'm totally with you on the whole math thing Jan! I come home and kind of skim over a lesson, or if I'm lucky, a lesson and a half now lol. Last year I'd actually sit down and go through the stupid stuff, now I glance through it and I'm like "Meh, I could pass the midterm I guess, if I tried hard enough and BSed enough" I just don't have the inscentive I did last year! Honest, we should get together a day or two a week, just to get our butts in gear. Let's say subs on me, you and Brynne can come to my place during the spare or something. It's either that or I'll have to accept bjorn's offer to tutor me in math!!

cassie trumbley said...

oh my gosh you totally changed your format, it way threw me for a loop!!! anyway i am praying for you, cause i know what its like, i just wrote my bio midterm today, i feel like my mind is going to sputter to a halt and die and fall out my butt. what a lovely picture. anyway i loveyou