Sunday, October 24, 2004

Good Times!!

Oh my gosh! Tonight was SO MUCH FUN! I went to the Drama supper and all these Westman and Drama people were there! Aaron, Lindsey, David, Trevor, William are from Westman and Suzanne, Dana, Ashley and Julia are from Drama. It was so much fun! We ate and looked at pictures, and then we snuck out of the meeting and everyone came to my house. It was awesome. David was offended by Hillary Duff's face being on my dartboard, and then he and William took turns playing the piano. And then we attempted to watch TV. We all just talked and hung out, it was awesome. Then all the Drama people left and we sat around listening to last years Westman CD. And we blared Under Pressure! It was awesome!! I had a sick amount of fun, I'm in a funk all over again! I can't wait for Drama, to see them every week and have a Drama sleepover! Yay! It was awesome and I got hugs so it was all good. I love it. I love all you guys!

No comments: