Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This Sucks!

Ok, so I now I seem to have severe mouse-o-phobia! I'm totally freaked out to go into the pantry now, lest another furry creature tried to maul me! Seriously! Like I have eaten a little bit for lunch, but I really want a granola bar, but am scared to get one. I'm such a retard! But yeah, even being in the kitchen is unpleasant. I keep stomping my feet just in case one is around, hoping I'll scare it away. Know what I've decided? I can never see that movie, "The Grudge." The Ring was freaky enough and apparently its scarrier. Plus I do not need to be afraid of my house, especially because I'm alone in it so often! So yeah, no Sarah Michelle Gheller for me! Especially with that frightening Japanese child that meows like a cat! Uhh!!
Yay Halloween is coming up! Candy and costumes! Good times!
Better go do some math!

No comments: