Sunday, October 17, 2004

Interesting Day

My blog sucks, I just wrote out a big long thing and it didn't post or save.

Okay so today I did math...and it was easy and...I actually thought it was kinda fun! What up with that? I mean me and math don't mix. But it was nice because I actually felt like I understood what I was doing, which I haven't felt in a while, so yeah. It was nice, actually, and confortable, up in my room listening to Avril Lavigne and doing something that made me feel smart and worth something. That hasn't happened in a while. Usually I just wander around like a big moron not understanding anything or why I do it. So it was nice to feel like I had a purpose. Well this is hardly making any sense so its time for me to go to bed.
Night all!
~Jananers
P.S. Maria sent me all these pictures of us looking ugly, it was awesome. And Tin Tin e-mailed me! I get to see him on Monday! So excited! Yay!

No comments: