Thursday, October 28, 2004

When the Trumpet Sounds...

I am tired, and my mouth hurts. But today was actually kind of fun! I got to play with the BU Wind Ensemble. And I sat beside my sister's friend Andrew, which was sweet. And I was also greeted by her friends Jeff, Alissa, Clio, Sarah, and other Jeff. It was awesome. I like her friends, they seem to like me! LOL! Yeah we played two really hard songs and they sounded good. The second one I could actually play! And I saw some Westman people. Norah, Jon, Erin and William were there. Oh and Sarah too. And I saw my cousin's girlfriend Cydney, and she's really nice and like this amazing trumpet player! We talked and it was fun. Plus we went to Pizza Hut, and I mean it doesn't get any better than that! But it was really foggy on the way home, and I am exhausted so I'm going to bed.
'Night all!
~Jan

No comments: