Saturday, October 23, 2004

Oh, Bill Gaither...

Hey again. Today I spent the day laying around mostly, which was nice because its not done very often. And my sister dyed my hair. Its a really dark (but still vibrant) red. Its quite exciting! Then we looked for a song to sing in church tomorrow. We chose "Oh How He Loves You and Me." It should be alright. Then we all watched Bill Gaither videos. It was awesome! I actually really like those movies! The people are so talented, I just feel all WOW about God just listening to them. Especially the one guy from the Bill Gaither Band, he's crazy. His voice is like a trumpet or something. Speaking of trumpets, I should practice mine tomorrow. But yeah in general it was a fun day. I should go to bed, though. Night all!
I get to see Aaron, David, Lindsey, William and Trevor tomorrow!! Yay!!

No comments: