Saturday, October 23, 2004

Home Again...

Hey again. I'm home again, home again (Jiggity Jig) after spending the night at Brynne's. We stayed up until 5 am watching movies and old Backstreet Boys music videos. It was so fun! I haven't done that in forever! And Mean Girls is a really funny movie! We also watch Dirty Dancing: Havanna Nights, which was so good!! Oh my gosh I totally loved it! I thought the ending sucked, though! Diego Luna is like the hottest guy ever! Wow! And Pam came in this afternoon and we hung out, which was awesome because I haven't seen her since August. We all put on this putrid red lipstick and kissed each other all over our faces, which was hilarious! It was totally fun. Kristin braided my hair and now I'm here adding a lovely post to my blog. Anyways I should go. Night all!

No comments: