Tuesday, October 19, 2004

VICTORY!

Thank you thank you thank you Rob!!! He helped me put up a picture! Yay! Its a little huge, though, so I think I'll most likely change it, but all the same, I have a picture on my site! Yay! I'm am so happy. One small victory for Jannakind! Thanks to the help of Super Rob!
The picture is of me and Aaron by the way, so perhaps I should've mentioned that. Hee hee!
I saw Doug and Paige tonight!! It was very cool, but would've been way more fun if it wasn't freezing in the gym! Seriously our school needs a heater!
Anyways, oh my gosh, tonight I was on the phone with my uncle and was digging around in the pantry for some chocolate chips and looked to see a mouse crawling across my hand! I just about died! I started screaming bloody murder and ran into the kitchen and jumped onto the couch. Then I continued yelling for my dad to come out of the basement and set a trap. I was crying like a moron too. So I said goodbye to my uncle and watched TV under the security of an blanket. Yeah it was just discusting. Sorry Uncle Guye! I'll buy you a hearing aide when you need one. So yeah like 10 minutes ago we heard the trap snap, so hopefully we caught it. Eww, that was so gross, I can still feel his little feet on my hand!! Anyways I should go. Toodles!

2 comments:

Brynne said...

A mouse!?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
That's really gross. I think I would have passed out. That pic is huge. Did you know that you have green eye in that pic as opposed to red eye? It makes you look a little freaky... anyways, I should go to bed. TTYL, love Nargus

Big Mac mama said...

Wow yeah, I think the green eyed freakiness that is janna's face is almost as scary as the mouse story ;)