Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Still Feeling It

Okay so today I went on MSN and there were like 3 Westman people online! We talked for like an hour! I miss it SO MUCH! And I checked my e-mail and Aaron e-mailed me. It was called I MISS YOU. I just about died. I totally miss him. And I miss everyone. I miss the constant hugging, really I do! Like today I just wanted Lindsey to be there to put my arm around and Cori to give me a kiss on the cheek and Aaron to link arms with and Maria to mouth "I love you" at me from across the room, and make faces at during shows. I am so funking right now. I miss Aaron singing at me. I miss giving out Hershy's kisses. I miss it all. I want to do it again! I actually made a list of stuff I miss last night and I'm gonna post it very soon! I will! I miss everything! I love all you guys!

No comments: