Saturday, October 16, 2004

McDonalds - I'm Loving it!

Hey! I just got back from a Christian concert! Our youth group went. The bands were alright. I couldn't really tell what they were saying, but whatever. I just love Christian concerts, that unity and total respect I feel for the artist who just go out there and give it all to God. Thats just awesome. That's what I wanna do with my life. There were some freaky people there, though. I got a shirt! Its cool! It says Recycle Junk Rawk on the back, which is sweet. I love it.
Okay so after the show we went to Dairy Queen, but it was closed. So we went to McDonalds and I got a sunday. I had been sitting there for about ten minutes when this girl came in and I was like, is that Darci? And then I saw this guy and was like, that can't be Aaron. You're silly.
And it totally was!!! He waved at me and I fought my way out of my seat to give him a massive hug. I mean just the person I wanted to see! How ironic! I just about exploded, I was so happy!! I was like, heck yeah! So I hung out with him in line and we talked about random stuff for like 10 minutes. Then we hugged again and said goodbye. I just love that kid. He's so cool. And I was totally happy to run into him! It was just perfect! I am so pumped now! It was totally great to see him, I missed him! So yay! It was a good day!

2 comments:

Big Mac mama said...

Hey Janna! That's so cool that you ran into Aaron, I bet that totally made your weekend. Good to know you had fun at the concert, (even if it was without me ;D) Oh by the way, I have BIG NEWS!!!

Kathen said...

"The Phat Kid" -- I Googled it and found you on the first page of results! Woo!

I need to know how you guys send pictures to your blog. S's Dad god rid of my pic program when he cleaned up my worm. (Eeeww! sounds bad, eh?)

B's Mom