Sunday, October 10, 2004

I LOVE CHOIR!

Well, this is my mopey I-am-depressed-and-totally-hardcore-funking post. Last night was my last night of Youth Choir...ever! I just bawled! I am so sad! Seeing these amazing people all day everyday for like a week and then suddenly being ripped away from that and being pulled back into reality is really harsh! I mean so many people that I just love! Like Maria! What a crazy girl! We talk about everything and always have so much fun, I just love her! And Aaron is like the coolest guy ever! He's so f'funny! And Tin Tin is like my hero. I totally hardcore love him. And Cory and Lindsey and oh my gosh Becca! I want to be her! She's so incredibly awesome! And Paige and Danielle, David, Trevor and William! Tony, Simon, Evan, other Paige and just everyone! Oh and Rick! I just love everything about choir and all the people. We're like a big happy singing family! Everyone is so comfortable, and everyone hugs and kisses each other because we're so comfortable together. There's always someone to talk to and hang out with. And the tour bus is awesome! Smuggling deserts and drinking tea, sporking, laughing about "the toilet" and wearing our Happening Ladies shirts...all such mother f'good times! I just and sad and I love everyone, and I will probably be back later to post more because I am feeling like 80 million emotions at the same time. I love you guys!

"When friends just can't be found, like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down..."

No comments: