Monday, October 18, 2004

Ow, my stummy!

Ok, so my stomach is so sore! Today there was a potluck at church, and I ate waaaay too much! Like there was chilli, perogies, cheese, pickles, buns, salad, fried chicken, veggies, pie, cupcakes, everything! And I ate so much of it! I'm still full and I'm about to go to bed! Then I had a nap and read "The Stone Angel" which is the dumbest book ever written. I dislike it immensely. So I came downstairs and watched some TV with mom. We are Desperate Housewives junkies! I love that show and tonight's episode was so funny! Ashley came over and watched it with us. Then I came online and e-mailed people, and thats really about it! This is so boring, I apologise for everyone who has to read it!
Goodnight!
Phatty :)

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Your "stummy" eh hun? Thats hilarious! Anyways, I just felt like responding, and being stupid. I don't want to go to school ever again. It's hellish, and horrible, and I don't CARE how various fish and amphibians reproduce. I highly doubt that terrorists are going to enter the school and threaten to kill me if I can't explain the reproductive cycle of an EARTHWORM!!!!!!! Mom's yelling at me, gotta go.
The Gremlin
PS I want chili, perogies, cheese, pickles, buns, salad, fried chicken, veggies, pie, and cupcakes!! LoL