Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Sleep is GOOD!

Hey hey hey everyone! Today I was SO TIRED all day! So I got home from school and had a nappy poo. It was sweet! I am in such a weird mood right now, so excardon me Julivia! LOL! I am so sorry about this, as the deer panteth! Okay, I'm good now...
So anyways yeah today was a career fair, and I'm really excited about the Christian Mennonite University in Winnipeg. And my mom wants me to go! So how awesome! I'm gonna apply really soon. I'm very excited, and nervous too. University is scary, just because I feel kind of unready. I feel so little! But I'm also excited to go and have this amazing experience in this amazing environment and meet these amazing people. I'm feeling really positive right now! And my mom is watching That 70's Show, which in itself is funny! And I shrunk my picture, so it looks better. Green eyes? What? They look black on my computer! LOL anyways I'm gonna go!
Toodles noodles!

No comments: