Wednesday, July 09, 2008

day eight.

Lyric running from my brain to my mouth out into the open air:

Then I see you standing there, wanting more from me and all I can do is try. Then I see you standing there, I’m all I’ll ever be, and all I can do is try.

- Nelly Furtado, Try (Loose)

Ps – Nelly Furtado went BLONDE. Everyone be appalled with me. She is now the definition of sell out and she looks like every other blonde celebrity out there.

I am grateful for:

The rain. I love rain. Sometimes I want it to rain every day because I love just curling up on the couch all night with a book, staying inside to snuggle and just watch it pour. Sometimes I want to run outside in it.

I want:

To be more motivated! I feel like the most unmotivated person on earth today. I was happy it rained because I was planning on going for a walk and the rain deterred me from my physical activity. I wish I was more motivated in all areas of my life right now – with putting effort into God, into my job, into staying in contact with people, into my health and fitness. Right now I am only motivated to finish this book because I have two more fat ones waiting for me to read!

Moment of pure joy:

I decided on a whim to check out flights to Calgary for Al’s wedding, and BOOM! A sweet seat sale!! It was so exciting! I booked it and now I am really really excited to go! Also talking to Terrell last night about life in general was just grand. I could talk to him forever.

Let me tell you about someone I love:

Uncle Guy (!) added me on Facebook tonight. Like what the heck? Crazy man! Turns out the wiener has had it since April but just added me now! What’s up with that? I can just hear his nasal tone, JAYNA’S on Facebook too! Ha ha. He is a funny man. So very generous with his time and efforts, very helpful, a hard worker, and a hater of all things resembling kisses. His e-mails, typically sent in all small case, sure make me laugh too. Very simple and to the point. He’s not a very fancy man. Ha ha, fancy. What a funny word.

No comments: