Sunday, July 27, 2008

day twenty-six.

I will never go outside. I will never go back to being blind. I need shine, I need shine. I need shine. Step away from my light I need shine.

- Laura Marling, Shine (Alas, I Cannot Swim)

Okay boring lyrics I realize but really pretty melody and singing in that part of the song. Man I am loving that CD lately.

I love sleeping in, relaxing, making some coffee, sitting in my chair and reading while drinking a coffee. I am grateful for having nothing to do.

I want to finish my book so I can look up what was real and what wasn’t. I am reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, which is turning out to be a sometimes interesting and sometimes boring I-will-skim-the-next-page, this-man-repeats-himself-so-freaking-much. And he is a really unlikeable person, I find, so cocky and self-righteous. Anyhoo its supposed to be a memoir but apparently he made up a lot of it and I am curious as to what.

Tonight Kelly was showing me her yearbook and I was like, man, this yearbook stinks like feet! This has to be the smelliest yearbook of life. And then she goes and gets another yearbook and says, no, this one is probably the smelliest. On the cover of said yearbook was a pair of footprints. Laughs were had!

I love Sandra, Kelly and Ryan's mom. She is so sweet and so beautiful and just awesome. I have always felt close to her, from the first time we met. She has that quality that just draws you to her. She has always been so kind to me as well. Tonight she was hula dancing talking about their trip to Hawaii and it was so funny and so...Sandra. She's just a great person and I really love talking to her and being around her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Day 27, etc???

Anonymous said...

I'm with your mom on this one

Brynne said...

Dude, you were doing so well! You were so close to finishing, what happened?