Friday, July 25, 2008

day twenty-four.

You know the world can see us in a way that’s different than who we are, creating space between us ‘til we’re separate hearts. But your faith gives me strength, strength to believe – we’re breaking free.

- Zach Efron & Vanessa Hudgens, Breaking Free (High School Musical Soundtrack)

I am grateful for working at home – I love it I love it I love it!

I am also so grateful for my house. I love it, I don’t want to move out. :(

I want to stop feeling so freaking lazy and actually get up off my butt once in a while! I feel like I am wasting away, lying around all evening but I also feel too flipping tired to move or care. So some energy and motivation would be great.

Kristin called me tonight and it was really, really exciting! I was so happy! We talked for an hour and a half and it was so nice to just rant and laugh and talk to my sister and friend. Oh man oh man.

I love Kelly. Kelly! She is so funny and I like that even though she has friends and a life, she takes time out of her schedule to hang out with a boring old lady like myself. She always makes me laugh, and I love that I can make her squirt things out of her nose. She’s awkward in this fun way, and she is absolutely beautiful. And trendy. And she loves Disney Channel movies and is more obsessed with Facebook than I am – is it possible? I love how she is incapable of putting on mascara without stabbing herself in the eye. She is just a great girl, I have so much fun when she’s around. She is lovely and I can’t wait until we start our band .chemical.banana.pants. It will rock.

No comments: