Tuesday, July 15, 2008

day fourteen.

Silly songs with Larry:

When you are gone will I lose control? You are the only road I know, you show me where to go. Who will drive my soul?

- Lights, Drive My Soul (Lights EP)

For the love that He shares; cause He listens to my prayers, that’s why I give thanks everyday:

I am really happy to be here for stuff. Like I mean last summer Terrell always e-mailed me or talked to me on the phone about Monday night baseball, Wednesday night volleyball, his campfires with friends, the Mennonite Sale, and now I am here for all that stuff! Its amazing to me how normal it has become for me to be here – I see the same people at baseball every week, they expect me to be there. I’ve met so many people I never would have, its just really cool to here for stuff, be a part of Terrell’s home life.

If you want a big hat, we got that (oh, Madame Blueberry):

I only really want two things today.

1. a coffee.

2. a nap.

Can’t find a Veggie Tales lyric for joy or happy. Weird:

Watching baseball today made me happy. Had a funny moment or two with Adolph’s girlfriend, it was fun. And I talked to someone for a long time about CMU and felt all knowledgeable. It was fun times.

I love my lips:

I thought about my friend Janice a lot today. I remember the time she threw me a note across the room on Outtatown and told me she had to go number 2, but didn’t want to go in the bubble gum smelling porta potties at the Farm. Ha ha, we had so many great conversations on the bathroom floor in our cabin at Kawkawa at like 3 am, and bowel movements were only the tip of the iceberg. I love being at that place with friends, where they are comfortable talking about poop with you. Now that’s intimacy. I miss Janice, I wonder what she’s up to now?

No comments: