Thursday, July 24, 2008

day twenty-three.

If you just realize what I just realized that we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another. Just realize what I just realized…

- Colbie Caillat, Realize (Coco)

I am grateful for being outside after spending the whole day inside. I am grateful for this nice weather!

I want people at work to stop putting me in the middle of their arguments and talk to each other about stuff instead of me. I wish that people would talk to the person they have an issue with instead of spreading it all around the office and taking their anger out on someone else.

Moment of pure joy…when Terrell said he would bike home from volleyball and I could drive the car. I was SO COLD and so driving back was excellent. Also, I made it there by myself without even thinking about it or getting lost. Yeah!

Thinking back to last summer, going out for supper with Ms. Nashly Bali. So good. I love that girl. Just an honest, pure heart for God and genuine concern for others. She is so silly too. I miss not seeing her this summer, I saw her alot last summer! I just always feel listened to and cared for when she’s around. I miss having someone to pray with, she and I always prayed together about everything. I miss her.

No comments: