Wednesday, July 16, 2008

day fifteen.

Song lyric:

This innocence is brilliant; I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect, please don’t go away. I need you now. And I’ll hold on to it, don’t you let it pass you by.

- Avril Lavigne, Innocence (The Best Damn Thing)

Grateful for:

I love having relaxing nights! So good to just chill and be happy and rev up for the next day.

I want:

I want a new watch! Its weird not having one, I haven’t worn one in weeks. My rainbow one is about one wear away from tearing, which is so sad! I want a watch just like my old one. If anyone goes to Ardene and sees a rubbery blue rainbow watch that says rainbow all over it and says clearly, KID on the front (I guess it’s a kid’s watch? Lol) then please buy it for me! I will pay you back!

Moment of pure joy:

Cuddled on Terrell’s bed showing him how to use Facebook, and then setting him up with an account. I don’t know why we were both so happy after, but we were both mildly overcome with happiness after and it was most excellent.

I love:

Betty in the Café. Such a sweet girl! She is so cute, and I love how she always talks to me when she sees me. She does a great job in the Café as well. Every time I talk to her I remember why I am doing my job, and getting a little more inspired to do it well.

No comments: